Make authentic Biryani dish with a few simple ingredients and National Biryani Masala Mix.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Plum, Red Chilli, Ginger, Onion, Garlic, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Mace, Nutmeg, Mango Powder, Clove, Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Amorphous, Silicon Dioxide, Monosodium, Glutamate, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavour
Product Weight: 90 Grams
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|20 Mins||40-50 Mins||5-6|
Beef/chicken/mutton 500 gm
National basmati rice 3 cups (20 minutes soaked)
Onion medium 4 (thinly sliced)
Tomato 4 (cubed)
Yogurt 1- ¼ cups (beaten)
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Oil/ghee 1-1/4 cups
National Biryani Masala
1. Fry onion in hot oil till light red.
2. Now add meat in it and stir fry on slow heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add 4-5 glasses water or according to requirement (no need to add water in chicken).
4. And cook on slow heat until meat tender.
5. Then add tomato, ginger, garlic, yogurt and national biryani masala; cook for 10-15 minutes.
6. In a separate pot add 12 glasses water, 3 tbsp national salt and boil rice until 3 quarter cook.
7. In separate pan arrange layer of meat and rice (drop as required yellow food color and kewra).
8. Simmer first 5 minutes on high heat.
9. Then slow down heat and keep 10 minutes.
10. Serve delicious biryani with salad and raita.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.