The Shan chicken white korma mix is great for people who like chicken white karahi but prefer gravy over a thin sauce. Suitable for use with one kilogram of meat, this Shan chicken white korma mix can be used to prepare a meal in about twenty minutes according to the box. A recipe is given on the box that you can use to prepare the dish, although you can substitute the Shan chicken white korma mix into to your own recipe as well. The wonderful infusion of flavors and aroma that you get from using the Shan chicken white korma mix is largely due to the superior packing technology that ensures the spices retain the intensity of taste.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Coriander, Red Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Turmeric, Sugar, Mace, Cumin Seed, Citric Acid (E330), Cassia, Nutmeg, Onion, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (551)
Product Weight: 40 Grams
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Chicken White Korma
Chicken meat 1kg (small cubes)
Onion medium 4-5 finely diced / 400 grams
Garlic paste 1 tablespoons
Ginger paste 2 tablespoons
Green chilli 2 tablespoons, grounded
Lemon juice 4 tablespoons
Plain yogurt 1 cup / 200 grams (whipped)
Oil / ghee 1/2 - 1 cup / 180 grams
Shan chicken white korma mix 1 packet
1. Mix together green chilli paste, garlic paste, ginger paste and Shan chicken white korma mix.
2. Apply it to the chicken cubes.
3. Marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil and add the diced onions.
5. Fry the onions for 5 minutes.
6. Remove onions from oil and grind with yogurt. Keep aside.
7. Heat the same oil, add marinated chicken cubes and stir fry for 5 minutes.
8. Then add onion, yogurt mixture. Cook for 15 minutes or till oil separates (for thinner gravy add half to one cup of milk).
9. Add lemon juice and remove from heat.
10. Garnish with blanched and peeled almonds.
11. Serving Suggestion: Serve hot with naans / plain rice.
12. Tips For Best Results: Wash the chicken with 2 tablespoons white vinegar in half cup of water before use.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.